Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
While there is no required prerequisite, CySA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
Exam goal and benefits:
Intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Architecture & Tool Sets
- Cyber-Incident Response
- IT Security Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst