A minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Exam goal and benefits:
CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Technical Integration Of Enterprise Security
- Research, Development & Collaboration
- Security Architect
- Technical Lead Analyst
- Application Security Engineer
- Security Engineer